a day of happy

10.28.2010

That was yesterday. Boyfriend and I celebrated 3 years and 3 months together. That's thirty nine months in case you were curious. When we mentioned it to anyone yesterday, we described it as our 3.3 year anniversary. Thought that was kinda cute. Another thing that I unknowingly celebrated was my 111 post. Although it isn't a significant typical celebration in the blog world, I think all of you might be willing to make an exception. please? If you're laughing at my crazy logic for celebrating my 111 blog post, think about how cool you thought it was when people, or even you, got married on dates like 07/07/07. I've made my point.

 HAPPY 111 POST LITTLE BLOG OF MINE : )
Teal & pink cupcake lives here!

Instead of celebrating with cupcakes, last night I made cherry cobbler. Recipe that Alivia shared with Dana and I. Didn't come out as good as I played it up to be. It was almost too gooey, and the filling spilled over the pan, making a mess of the oven, and creating a smog of smoke in the kitchen. Opps. I was so disappointed. [I should've made cupcakes]

 
I worked on my blog forever last night. Mid conversation with Dana, I let out a successful "Yesssssss" as I clicked the view blog link and saw my lovely page all perfect and aligned. He looked at me and said "What? Did you're blog do what you want?" I don't know how, or why, but once I get going, there's no stopping me. There's always one more thing I want to change or add, and once I finally come to an agreement with myself to stop for the night, another idea pops into my head, and for fear of it running away, I quickly scribble and navigate all over blogger. It's bad. But I accept it. And so does my wonderful, sweet boyfriend... I think.



My favorite thing today -   <3

















What's your favorite thing today?



1 comment:

Alivia said...

I am so glad you liked Jetpacks!! We can't stop listening to them...I miss you too! Let's plan a get together :)

ShareThis