My first kitty-video diary!

5.11.2011

Hello friends. I'm taking time out of my busy kitty-day to share my first diary entry with you.
Here's what I've been up to lately: licking myself, chasing the ants, scratching the furniture, sleeping, getting into everything and carrying my new toy all over the house.. (I think Mommy calls it a bouncy ball). Yup. I carry it in my mouth.

But today!! I discovered something incredible. I just wanted to go out and play.. but no one seems to understand me around here.


See ya later friends.. I'm off to nap, or find my bouncy ball.

4 comments:

mrstinabeth said...

I LOVE THIS! This is exactly what my Neo does, and the second I open the door he goes cowering under the bed, ha! I just love animals, they are always good for a laugh :)

Laura said...

so cute

Kiersten said...

This is absolutely adorable, Nicole! My own Kitty had been following me around all day - within two feet of me at all times!
<3 Kiersten

Alivia said...

Hahahahah she still talks and talks. Love her, can't wait to see her!!!

ShareThis