this + that

7.18.2012

Photobucket
< Our Rose of Sharon blooming after a very brief shower >


Life has surely been treating me well lately. Although I would really appreciate some rain for our poor plants and grass, the last couple of days have delivered some truly great things.

Like eggs! This morning I collected our third chicken egg. We haven't tried them yet because we thought it would be best to finish the store bought ones that we already had. So this morning I had the last two store bought eggs that I'll ever eat (hopefully). I think the boy and I might have to have eggs for dinner just because I don't think I can wait any longer. I hope they are going to be as tasty as everyone says they are.

And job opportunities. Dana got offered a wonderful job as a mechanical technician at a shop in Northampton. He is really looking forward to taking this next step in his career and getting the opportunity to work beside some of the most knowledgeable people in the field. I'm so happy for him. He is one of them most driven and hardworking people I know.

I think that is it for now. On a side note, Monday night I danced for about seven hours and I still can't move normally. The only part of my body that doesn't hurt is my forehead. Hopefully a couple of hours in the studio tonight will stretch me out and get me back to (my) normal.

Have a lovely day friends.
Oh! And how about a little Handmade by Nicole giveaway for 150 followers?!

It's possible..

No comments:

ShareThis