1. What is your favorite part of the day?
Once boyfriend gets out of bed (probably the worst part of the day), he goes to find the cat and then brings her to me. She softly pats my hand with her paw till I lift the covers and let her come in. Those warm, early morning cuddles are a great start to my day.
2. Do you have a guilty pleasure band or artist?
I do kind of like Selena Gomez. I got her music for my beginner jazz class and now I have to admit, I listen to her all the time.
3. What is your favorite thing about where you live?
The quietness. The wide open sky at night. How fresh the air always smells. Our big yard. I could go on for days…
4. How cute is Luna? (Just kidding)
4 for real: What is your biggest pet peeve?
(For the record.. Luna is definitely a rare breed of out-of-control cuteness.)
My biggest pet peeve is pessimistic people and their inability to let it go and just be thankful for life. And also when I can't open the pickle jar because D closes them so dang tight!
5. Do you have a favorite celebrity? A least favorite?
Favorite favorite favorite celebrity is Kelly Ripa. I don’t know what it is about her. Maybe her shoes. Or the way she makes me laugh every single morning.
I swear, that girl and I could be bff’s and all would be wonderful in the world.
Least favorite would have to be Kim Kardashian. Cause everyone thinks her shit don’t stink.
6. If you could travel to any place from a story, book, movie, etc. where would you go and why?
Wonderland. Most definitely. Who wouldn’t wanna see that?
7. What are 5 things you like about yourself?
1. My hair. I’m very lucky and thank my mother and father every day for blessing me with hair that is the lowest of low-maintenance. 2. My ability to learn anything from cooking to how to raise chickens, fairly quickly.
3. My handwriting. 4. The shape of my toes and just my feet in general. There are some ugly feet in this world, especially the ones that belong to dancers. 5. My sense of humor. It kinda makes me giggle. Hey! I know it's weird that I'm listing this, but listen to a stand-up comedian. They’re always laughing at their own jokes.
8. If you could acquire one skill instantly, which would it be?
How to drive a standard. Smoothly and confidently. I know that my boyfriend would really appreciate it if I didn’t grind the gears every time I tried to drive his car.
9. What song would you choose if you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life?
Uhhh.. Alivia why this question? It’s so hard to choose. It’s a tie between “Down On The River By The Sugar Plant” by Mike Doughty and “You and Me” by DMB.
10. When do you feel most safe?
When I’m falling asleep. The weight of the blankets makes me feel so secure and peaceful.
11. How would describe yourself in only five words?
Spontaneous. Crafty. Outdoor-lover. Girly.
>> THE RULES <<
Post these rules
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tagTag people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
Check back tomorrow for my questions and for the list of lucky people that will be tagged!