It's your turn

4.10.2012

Okay friends. So over the weekend, Alivia tagged me in her 11things post. Yesterday I answered her questions and now it's time for me to share my 11 questions and those that I have tagged.


1. If you could have any superpower for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Do you prefer to cook dinner yourself, or order out?
3. Your life has been turned into a book. What's the title?
4.  Do you have a dream job? Are you living it now? How are you going to get there?
5. How do you like to treat yourself after a long day.. or week? Any specific pick-me-ups?
6. What's your favorite outdoor activity?
7. How long have you been a blogger and what do you enjoy most about it?
8. Do you have any bad/weird habits?
9. What do you think life would be like without facebook?
10. Ben & Jerry's, Coldstone or Pinkberry? What flavor?
11. List five things you couldn't live a day without.


And I am tagging Mallorie, Halley, KC, Emily & Kelly!
Get to work ladies. Can't wait to read everyone's answers. Rules are here!


1 comment:

Halley said...

What a wonderful blog! Thanks for including me!

ShareThis