The first of many

5.25.2011

 
click for linkage

Today was beautiful. When the days are spent planting flowers, reading and sipping lemonade under the sun, I'm a happy girl. Today I even got a little bit of a tan.. unless it's the kind that shows up, and you get all excited and then disappears the next day. How annoying. Nonetheless, spring/summer is by far, my most favoritest season of all. Long, warm days & cool nights by the fire.
I'll take it!

Yes. I just made up a new season. Spring/summer.
And It's pretty dope.

3 comments:

Nicole Jeannette said...

Sounds lovely!

Kelsey said...

okay. LOVE this. lovely post! make sure to check out what i'm wearing for wardrobe wednesday! xoxo

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Me too. In WI where we live, it's the one time of the year when it's not humid yet and the mosquitoes are not out yet--so to me, that is the best time ever.

I do also like sitting out in my backyard on a blanket just letting the sun warm my skin. Best feeling ever...combine that with the smell of freshly cut grass and lilacs and I'm a happy girl. :)

ShareThis