What I made v.1

5.23.2012

I've decided to start a new series here on Nicole in the Making called What I made. A way for me to keep track of things that I've made from various projects I find online. I have a board on pinterest specifically for DIY, but have a hard time actually completing any of them. But today is a new day folks -- And believe it or not, I've actually done something on  my "someday list".

One of my best friends sent me an image this morning with the text: "I want/think you should make these and of so I will totally buy one!" Challenge accept friend. Challenge accepted. Shortly after, I tried it and voilĂ ! Project numero uno.


5 comments:

S said...

I love it! So cute and stylish!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i love the heart ring!! love when friends challenge you to do something and you rock it.
x jes

www.twosmuppies.com

andrea m. said...

oooo this is adorable!! i'll have to try this out. i love the simplicity of it.

andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

Shoko said...

You made that?? Amazing! Love it.

Sue // As It Seems said...

I came to visit from Daryl's blog & I found yours to be adorable. I especially love this post about making a heart ring! I'm terrible at DIY but I've been attempting it more lately so I'm a sucker for bloggers who are actually good at it.

xo Sue

ShareThis