My Summer Go To's

6.19.2013

 photo separator.jpg
As summer rolls on in, my favorite summer accessories and items are starting to make an appearance. With hot weather, picnics and sunshine finally here, I can't help but want to share with you some of my favorite (and easy) summer go to's.
1 // short hair for easy styling. I hate having sweaty hair on my neck so this hair length is so perfect!
Also -- makes using dry shampoo a hell-of-a-lot easier!
2 // fun beer bottle bracelets for picnics and campfires! Love my dollar store finds!
3 // hot pink shorts and the best sandals I've ever purchased. A great way to dress an outfit up without heels.  Like anyone would not want to wear heels..
4 // lemonade chapstick - with SPF of course!
5 // bright colored cross bag with enough card slots that you don't need to try to stuff a wallet in there! I'm not a big orange person, but the pink and orange together.. obsessed.
6 // pearly pink nail polish. And the fact that I only have to do one coat.. perfect for when I don't have a lot of time.
7 // leather belt watch. A great small internet shop find, which I bought not because I needed to know the time.. 


What are your easy and fun summer go to's?!

No comments:

ShareThis