Wednesday Wishes

4.06.2011

Things that would make my Wednesday awesome:
[one]: Fun Spring/Summer bags like this one! It's lined with red satin - how could you not love it?!

So Sweet Bamboo Cable Clutch - White

[two]: More time. More time. More time!

[three]: For my amazing Mother to have the best Birthday ever. She keeps trying to deny that it's her Birthday!
I hope you have/had a lovely day. I love you.

 

[four]: For everyone to go here and order your tickets for our Dance Company Performance! It's only two and a half weeks away! Please, please, pleeeeease come see me dance!

Click the Wednesday Wishes button above to link your post with Brooke from Bright Wishes!
Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

Kiersten said...

I wish I could come to your show, unfortunately Pennsylvania is nowhere near close enough to Massachusets :(
I can't wait to hear how it goes, though!
<3 Kiersten

Alivia said...

Ohh I'm going to do Wednesday Wishes! Love yours :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read your Wishes =]

Brooke T said...

that bag is soooo cute :)

Ima said...

Happy birthday to your mom! :)

Anonymous said...

How could I not have a happy birthday with the best daughters(all of them)in the world. Love you all... :-)

Leigh said...

happy birthday to your mom!!! and adorable bag :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Sam W. said...

super cute bag! very summery :)

ShareThis