my fall must-haves; wish I could-haves

9.18.2012

Photobucket 

I'm in serious need of a new wardrobe. Especially in the fall department. I feel like I'm still dressing like a high schooler. If I could, I would own all of these items, in every color of the rainbow! But looks like for now I'll just have to stick with my plain jane tees and boring old jeans that I've literally had since high school. No joke. But hey, I can dream, right? 

fall2


Wildfox Couture baggy shirt, $155 / Pull&Bear loose top, $29 / Nobody Denim skinny fit jeans, $330 / Proenza Schouler genuine leather handbag / Stella & Dot leaf jewelry / Alice + Olivia round scarve / Elie Saab dress / Slim fit jacket / Heart stud earrings

fall


Pink sweater / Wallis owl sweater / Fiorentini + Baker motorcycle boots / H&M circle scarve, $13


So tell me. What are your fall must haves?

3 comments:

Melanie Chrystn said...

I hear ya, I'd love to update my wardrobe sometime soon.... Fall fashion is my favorite! I love the pink sweater ♥

Sophie said...

The owl<3 he's my favorite. Fall must haves? Well, i'm thinking i need more orange in my closet clothes. But not like bright obnoxious orange but pumpkin spice like orange. A settle, simple but pretty color.

Katie said...

I am in need of a new wardrobe too. Almost everything I have is either too small, too big, really old or just ugly or not right. I love your outfit picks!

ShareThis