cat naps

6.16.2012


Let's face it//they are the best thing (next to freeze pops and bare feet, of course). I learned back in high school that a key component of productive napping is time. I'm sure we'd all love to sleep for an hour or two, but the groggy, grumpy feeling that we I experience is just not pleasant. So what's the secret? Twenty-minutes. That's it! It is the perfect amount of time for our bodies to reset and wake up feeling refreshed. Did you know that? It might not sound appealing but trust me, you'll wake up feeling like a million bucks. Unless your a cat of course. Then twenty-minute rule does not apply. Happy napping.
 

6 comments:

Kiersten said...

I feel like I've heard that before (and of course, never listened). I nap constantly when I'm at school...maybe I should try just napping for 20 minutes next semester - it would certainly save me time!
<3 Kiersten

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

Oh yay someone else who knows about the 20 min rule!! I love it - I am like a 4 y.old - I take at least one nap a day! Makes for a happier life!

Rachel
www.listsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

alex said...

Yeah I know about the 20 minute rule, the hardest part is waking up, but after that has passed you feel refreshed!

Freya Lily said...

I was having a bad day last week (probably day 4 of a 7 day work week) and I took a 20 minute nap before work and It was so great! I felt a million times better!

Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

Siobhan McCarthy.ca said...

I love a good cat nap! The 20 minute rule always works for me!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Easier said than done, but so true. Oh to be a cat and nap in a sunbeam all afternoon.

ShareThis