Orange Love

3.09.2012


Spring Orange



GUYS! This is my very first inspiration board and I have to say, I'm addicted. I found Polyvore and now my to-do list really doesn't stand a chance of being completed.

I've never really been an orange lover. If you look in my closet you will find absolutely no orange clothing. NOTHING! However, when I saw this dress and jewelry, my mind was completely changed. Granted, it isn't a plain orange dress, but still. It's just so happy looking. What do you think? Are you an orange lover? I know that seeing it on the internet and actually buying and wearing it are two completely different realms of "liking" something. The fashion world has a way of doing that to us, doesn't it? Do you have a color that you absolutely have to stay away from? Do share!

Have a happy Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love love this board! Orange is my favorite color :) Do you know where that dress is from?

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

ShareThis