good things do come..

12.05.2011

.. eventually. I swear!
Although it's been rough over here lately, it's starting to look like my persistence might pay off. I'm sure you're wondering what I'm talking about. Well, I would love to share but I'm a little superstitious and I'm afraid I'll jinx it if I officially share my good news with the world, since things are still kind of in the works. Don't worry friends. Good things come to those who wait.. meaning all of you..


have to wait. 

However - I am willing to give a few hints: it doesn't have anything to do with a pretty shiny thing that goes on a certain finger, or winning the lottery. But it does have something to do with Handmade by Nicole and crocheting and something that ballerinas use. So until everything is final.. that's all I'm going to say.

Oh! And here's a funny video that I didn't share in my Thanksgiving Day post.
Enjoy : ) & Happy Monday!

No comments:

ShareThis