Fresh & New

1.05.2011

Since it's 2011, I figured it would be appropriate/acceptable to change my blog up a bit. Sometimes I think I could spend all day designing the layout of my blog. It's so insanely addicting.

I'm in the process of scrounging for time to work on my handmade business. Some new items will be debuted on my website and ebay store soon - so stay tuned. [Possible sneak peak here first]..

I hope everyone is having a lovely start to the year. My only wish is that there would be some more of that fluffy white stuff falling from the sky. I don't like going out in it, unless I'm dressed in about 20 layers and have boots on.. [you should see me walk through the mud and dirty snow in my "nice" shoes].. the poor things.

They say there might be some this weekend - so look out New England.
Year30_large 




happy hump day bloggers : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

handmade business? what's the business? :)

and ohhhh snow. so lovely! i wish i could see it. i live in the sunshine all year round.

hello there, i'm new to your blog. just wanted to stop by and say hi :)

Alivia said...

I love snow :)
Did you change your background?

ShareThis