Ohhhh Mondays..

10.11.2010

Today was tough. 
This weekend was nice in some ways and crazy busy in others. 
Work. Teaching. Dancing. Rehearsals. Story of my life. 
Most of the time I love it. I really do. I would say 99.9% of the time. Today - not so much. Probably because it seemed like everyone had an extra day to go apple picking, go hiking, relax, sleep in. And I did not.
So needless to say, I was a tad bit cranky.
[My apologies to anyone who had to encountered my sour, jealous self today.]

*An example of why I love being a dance teacher: for whatever reason, my students have the ability to put a smile on my face no matter what. And I can't get enough of their little giggles and the giant grins from ear to ear when I catch them doing something right.. or wrong.

I did get to spend some time behind my camera though. Not as much as I had hoped, due to lack of batteries.. 
- but here are a few of my favorites -


 











 Mr. Chipmunk & his family live in the garden at my parents. They love to great us = ]


Enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts. Maybe I'll be able to sneak in some Autumn festivities somewhere ; )

& Happy Columbus Day! Please don't tell me if you got the day off from work or school - I'm happy that you did, honest. And I truly hope that you had a marvelous day.. just try not to rub it in!

No comments:

ShareThis