A trip to Wonderland!

7.11.2010

I had such a wonderful weekend filled with scrumptious food & lovely friends.
Dana arrived Saturday evening since he had to drive a client to JFK airport, so he decided to make a weekend out of it! After strolling down the streets of Union City, [since he, for some reason, was very intrigued by all the Spanish stores] we decided to take advantage of his transportation and get some dinner.
We ate at Madison Bar & Grill in Hoboken [a ten minute drive] since Christine and her friend Kate said how wonderful it was when they went. I had chicken stuffed with spinach, goat cheese and pancetta with mashed potatoes. I thought it was the best thing I had ever tasted..

Until..

Alice's Tea Cup
Today we took a trip to the Upper West Side of Manhattan to meet our lovely friend Mary Elizabeth. We hadn't seen her since before our graduation, so it was very nice to catch up over the most delicious tea, scones, sandwiches and desserts that I have ever tasted! Here are some of the photos that I took, however you must look at my lovely roommates blog, because she took more than I did : )








YUP. That's my boyfriend..

***

I've been getting mail from my lovely friends and family. It really makes me happy to receive cute notes and hand drawn pictures : )

Thanks again momma for sending us food & wine. We've almost eaten all the Popsicles already.. haha!

I apologize for this posts' length and lack of detail. I try to take advantage of boyfriend time & therefore my blog is sacrificed. I hope you all understand : )

What did all of you do this weekend? I'd love to hear your exciting summer stories!!

Three amazing weeks left!

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

I LOVED GETTING TO SEE U TODAY! <3

ShareThis