One heck of a delicious Friday : )

7.10.2010



One brownie + one crispy, peanut butter, chocolate thing + two marshmallows + one m&m cookie + handful of cheerios + one saltin cracker + two mini hershey bars + two mini snickers + microwave = TheMostDeliciousThingThatIHaveEverTasted.

After a long day of classes, a shower and a nap, Alivia and I decided to make our own concoctions out of anything and everything we had in our apartment. This was mine.

Then we watched The Polar Express and it was wonderful. A great way to end a tiring week. Our bodies knew that it was Friday even before our brains did.

Dana is coming to visit sometime this afternoon. I'm excited to see him! As I always will be : )

***

My mom sent me a couple books last weekend and I'm about halfway through this one.



It is about a woman in her late twenties holding out for "Mr. Perfect." In the meantime, every one of her friends is getting married, making her a maid of honor for four weddings and a guest at twelve others. It's one of the funniest books I have ever read. I love the author and will probably end up buying more of her books!

What has everyone else chosen for their summer reading? I am always looking for new and interesting books that my friends and family have enjoyed!

***

Yesterday in our West African class, we learned more about "The Summer Sizzler" at Ailey. It is their summer show and we get to perform : ) I am doing a piece for my West African class - so far it is coming along well [as long as I can remember the steps.]
I get four tickets reserved for the show on Friday, July 30th at 4:30 pm. I have to buy them before July 20th so let me know if you would like to come.
After the 20th, I am able to purchase tickets for the other shows, but have no guaranteed tickets. The performances are:
Thursday, July 29th @ 4:30 & 7:30 pm
Friday, July 30th @ 4:30 & 7:30 pm

Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Like I said, I am guaranteed four tickets to the 4:30 pm show on Friday, and would need to know by the 20th. You can also purchase tickets through The Ailey School Website, however, I can't figure out exactly where to go to order tickets : /
It should be fun and exciting, so let me know if you want to come hang out with us in The City!
***
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Miss you all!

No comments:

ShareThis