Humor me.

7.17.2010

 So I decided that since my daily routine is probably starting to bore all of you lovely people, that I would try to spice my blog up a bit. [By spice up, I mean answer a bunch of questions in hopes of entertaining you just a little. Maybe?! Okay, humor me would ya?]

Stole them from my wonderful roommate : ) 
You should read her blog if you don't already. Tisk Tisk!

***

What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
The Cat in the Hat & How the Grinch Stole Christmas

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
I honestly can't think of ever wanting to live in any of those homes. In case you didn't know. They. Are. Fake. And only have three walls most of the time.

What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
Probably not more than 20 hours. I get super cranky & can fall asleep pretty much anywhere when I'm exhausted.

What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
"Can't Smile Without You" or "Copacabana" Haha!

Who's your favorite Muppet?
Kermit The Frog : ) I love when he sings “Rainbow Connection” on the log!

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
Uhhhhh. You’d have to ask my mother about that one. Or boyfriend.

What's your favorite Web site?
I really like YouTube. I could watch videos all day long there. Oh. And most recently I love Hulu.com because we don’t have cable.

What's your favorite school supply?
So many to choose from. Pretty notebooks. Anything that involves organizing. Paper clips. Planners. I love it allllll.

Who's your favorite TV attorney?
I don’t really watch any of those shows. Sorry.

What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
New York City/New Jersey - Right Now!

What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
Hands down: VHS of Top Gun for $.50!

Where were you on September 11, 2001?
In school. Found out in my eight grade English class. The entire school was glued to the television for the rest of the day.

What's your favorite tree?
Christmas Trees & Maple Trees

What's the most interesting biography you've read?
Gelsey Kirkland, “Dancing on my Grave” – I think it’s the only biography I’ve ever read cover to cover, because I had to. Nonetheless, definitely interesting and possibly life changing.

What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Lo Mein, Crab Rangoons & Egg Rolls. YUM!

What's the best costume you've ever worn?
So many to choose from. Some of my favorites/most memorable include: Superwoman, Blue costume (for a jazz dance – blue wig, lipstick & skimpy two piece), “Movie Star” for Halloween when I was like 13 & the white duck costume (had to wear it for a 3-5 year old dance class in recital one year).

What's your least favorite word?
I’m changing this question: “What’s your favorite word?”
FANTABULOUS!

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
North/South Dakota. Hopefully I’d be able to drop the North/South?!

Who's your favorite Care Bear?
The pink one?!

Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
Living through six Dunham classes.

If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
Not sure. I would have to do some research first. Although, I don’t think it matters. It would be an experience no matter where I went.

What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Turkey wrap with lettuce & cheese. Apple. Dried cranberries. Sweet & Salty granola bar. Gosh that’s a lot.

Where do you go for advice?
My mom, Dana & the best friends anyone could ask for.

Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus. Especially when I’m blogging.

Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
Nope. Guess I would have to go somewhere tropical first…

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes, when I was younger. It hurts.
What's the sickest you've ever been?
When I had pneumonia in seventh or eighth grade. My sister and I had it at the same time. Not fun!

What's your favorite form of exercise?
Oh you know, some golf, maybe baseball once in a while ; )

What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
“Time After Time” & “True Colors”

What did you do for your 13th birthday?
Probably a sleepover. Lots of giggling. Some “Piggily Wiggily” & hours of keeping my mother awake. Sorry Ma!

Are you afraid of heights?
Nope! Actually kind of enjoy them.

Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Only once or twice in my life. No big deal. ; ) Seriously though. Why is this question even on here?

What's your favorite newspaper?
One with comics & suduko!

What's your favorite Broadway musical?
This is a hard one. My favorite right now is probably “Lion King” but I really love “Phantom of The Opera” and “Rent.” Oh and also, “Chicago” [I can have more than one favorite right?]

What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
With Katee Shean last summer. So amazing!

What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
[This one never gets old!]

What's your favorite commercial?
These ones : )







If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
Celebrity? They wouldn’t be any fun. It would be awesome to go with Cinderella : )

Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I could stay in there for hours!

Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
First of all I don’t have a bedpost. Second, that’s gross. So yes?!

What's your favorite breakfast food?
Eggs & bacon : )  YUM!

Who's your favarite game show host?
Howie Mandel.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Teleporting. Definitely.

Do you like guacamole?
Of course. So yummy!

Have you ever been in a food fight?
Minor food fight with cake. Several times. It always happens at our parties!

Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)
I think I know all the words to more than five songs. So, yeah. Not sure how to go about answering this question. Especially since I can’t sing them through this post and you lovely people would never know if I was telling the truth cause I could easily copy & paste lyrics. Hmmm.

What's your favorite infomercial?
“HELP! I’ve fallen and can’t get up!” Is that one?! Haha! Oh. Sorry. Really not funny..

What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
Not sure. But probably at Disney somewhere for a ride.

What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
It’s a blue & green design & says “Address Book”

Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
Haha. Yeah with Alivia : )

How would you answer these questions?

Have a happy & relaxing weekend everyone 
: )

No comments:

ShareThis