Friday letters

8.10.2012

Photobucket
 Everyone should own a pair of sassy pants. 
Dear August - please stick around for just one more month. I'm really not ready for September to begin. I haven't gone to the beach nearly enough times yet and I still have dresses I haven't worn.
Dear cell phone technician - thank you for fixing my "pregnant battery" (his exact terminology). I never knew that a phone battery could swell up and shut down. Okay, now I see why they call it pregnant.. 
Dear boyfriend - thanks for the sweet little gestures throughout the craziness of this past week. Like bringing home a watermelon from the farmer's market and weeding our flower beds. 
Dear leg muscles - quit feeling so stiff. I know I worked really hard on Wednesday, but I'd like to walk and get up off the couch like a normal person now.

have a great weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis