stopping by

7.24.2012

Photobucket

It's already been a crazy busy week
and it's only Tuesday!
Whomp, whomp.

We had the most amazing thunderstorm early this morning. I've never seen lightning quite like this before. Through our bedroom shades and my heavy, sleepy eyelids, I saw bursts of light in rapid fire time. One after another the brightest bolts flickered like camera flashes. It was almost intriguing enough to get out of bed and get a clearer look at. Almost.

Today I am spending some time with my best friend and bride-to-be, (just eleven days away.. ek!) finishing up some last minute odds and ends. I'm so excited and happy for her. She's going to be the most lovely bride.

Keep in mind, we'll be doing a Handmade by Nicole giveaway in celebration of 150 followers,
so tell your friends! Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"some time" turned into all day. love you best friend and thank you for everything <3 cakee.

ShareThis