dirt bath

7.27.2012

Photobucket
Okay guys, our girls are four months old tomorrow. C r a z y  how time flies when your having fun and wearing rain boots through a poop filled chicken coop. 

Lately, the six of them have enjoyed long days roaming the neighborhood, whether the neighbors like it or not. They are still obsessed with what we call, scratch feed and I can get them to come running to me just by hitting my thumb ring against the recycled pickle jar. We've trained them well. Loud and obnoxious noise = yummy corn mixture. To see them running/flying across the neighbor's yard is the best thing I've ever seen. You should really get chickens if you're looking for a new source of entertainment.

I caught them taking dirt baths the other day and ran to get my camera.
Silly girls.

No comments:

ShareThis