Let's be friends

4.23.2012


Well, it's a rainy Monday here in the northeast. Perfect for a cozy sweatshirt, my stormy nights candle and some good tunes. Although my grass seed and plants are indeed loving the much needed rain, it is proving difficult to find some motivation. I would much rather be finding things outside to distract me from chores and work.

The point of this post: I wanted to bring attention to the fact that as of now, I am doing an ad swap with fellow bloggers! How exciting. So here are the details!

 
For one month - you will get:
- 240 x 110 ad ( the size above)
- featured post including all blogger ad swaps, their photos and links to blog, facebook, twitter, etc
- the chance to meet new friends!
 
In return - you:
- share the love by putting a Nicole in the Making ad on your blog!
 
Please email me for more information, or if you're interested!
nicoleinthemaking{at}gmail{dot}com
 
 

No comments:

ShareThis