Sometimes

3.14.2012

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I throw temper tantrums.
Sometimes I am oh so sure that I'm headed in the right direction.
Sometimes I don't even know what the word right means.
Sometimes I'm the absolute bravest person I know.
Sometimes I wanna toss my phone in the trash.
Sometimes I get so anxious that I leave the house with no errands to do or places to be.
Sometimes my head is filled with so many thoughts, dreams, concerns and prayers that my world spins.
Sometimes all the pieces of me feel so neat and organized.
 Sometimes I get so caught up in all the worry that it's hard to focus on the all blessings and beauty in my life.
Sometimes I have to take a step back, take a breath, and keep on going.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree...it's all sometimes! :)

Just found your blog this evening...love!! Great work! Following you now. Have a great week!

eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

ShareThis