My Happy Monday Music

3.19.2012

This playlist is on repeat in my house today. It makes my soul happy in ways that music really should. It's a little bit of everything. But it is also kind of a big music mess. See, I don't really separate my playlists by genre (ever), so I'm just warning you.. there is nothing organized about it. But I promise, if you're anything like me when it comes to music, it will make you feel so happy and energized, that you'll jump on the couch and run around the house opening all the windows so that the rest of the world can hear it.

your welcome.

1 comment:

Freya Lily said...

I'm so excited to have this new playlist!! I love new music :) I have the day off tomorrow and I know what I'm listening to! Thanks!
Check out my Music Monday post!! Let me know what you think!

http://fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com/

ShareThis