love for the recently added

3.27.2012

When you listen to music as much as a dance teacher does, it's easy to get bored and down right annoyed with playing the same songs day after day.

There is something about listening to a song for the very first time that makes me feel all giddy inside. It's refreshing and in a weird dancer-way, it gets my creative side working a little bit differently.

Yesterday I spent a big chunk of my morning searching for some new tunes. Well, new to me anyway. And holy lots of awesome songs batman. I loaded them all into my iTunes and let the love for my recently added playlist begin.

I've listened to it in the car, while doing chores, while showering and well.. as I write this.

So here is a very small portion of my recently added playlist for your lovely little ears to consume! Because I know how exciting it is to find new music on my favorite blogs. Hopefully some of these are new to you.

Happy listening!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your music posts! I've only heard one of these songs, but absolutely love all of these artists (must be a dancer thing ;) haha) thanks for sharing them!

Kelli DeGrazier said...

Hi! Just stopping by to say hello! I am your newest follower! :)

ShareThis