My Awkward & Awesome Thursday

6.10.2011

Today I am a step closer. To my first dance recital as a dance teacher. To starting a new chapter in my life. To a healthier life style. To a better me.

And what better way to share all the chaotic and exciting things going on in my life, than an awkward and awesome post! Happy Thursday everyone!
the A W K W A R D S
- waking up at midnight after I've been asleep on the couch for at least an hour, totally confused and angry about where I am, what time it is, and why my boyfriend has left me there, instead of carrying me to bed.
- run on sentences.
- watching a bird fly into the sliding glass door.
- laughing at the people who fell off the stage on America's Got Talent. Clearly, they haven't any.
- being excited for some of my dance classes to  f i n a l l y  be over, while wishing others wouldn't end.
- 99 degree weather + sundresses  + getting out of the car with leather seats. If you catch my drift.


the A W E S O M E S
- being able to devote my days to making jewelry and my nights to teaching dance.
- finally feeling like I'm satisfied with my life and the direction it's headed.
- the feeling I had this past week after driving completely out of my way to donate items to the tornado victims.
- new music on my iPod.
- impressing boyfriend with my ability to ride my bike four miles - might I remind you avid bike-riders, unimpressed with this.. I haven't rode a bike since I was twelve.
- watching my dance students "perform" the dances that they made up on the last day of class, with huge smiles on their faces.
- MY NEW SEWING MACHINE!
- Q.T. with my momma!
What makes your Thursday Awkward and Awesome?! Link 'em up here!

****
(P.S. This post would have been published yesterday, however, due to really scary, severe thunderstorms, we lost power yesterday while I was writing this, and just got it back this morning.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post, love the awkwards and awesomes. Your blog is so positive I really like it!

Bobbie said...

oh my gosh i totally understand your awkwardness about 99 degrees and a sundress. it is so hot in louisiana sometimes i pull my shirt up in the back when i am driving... i often hope people cant see that my shirt is half way off when i am driving ha ha.
love it
:) Bobbi

Missbobee.blogspot.com

ShareThis