Happiness for your Tuesday

6.21.2011

"Don't make money your goal.
Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you."

- Maya Angelou



Happy Tuesday friends! This is another quote featured in Bethenny Frankel's "A Place of Yes". If you haven't gotten it and read it yet, then what the H-E-double hockey sticks are you waiting for?! Huh?!

In other news: I haven't seen my cat since about eleven this morning. It is very unlike her. Normally she's all up in my face. Today I frantically ran around to every room calling her name. Usually she either comes running to me, or answers with a meow. I've checked all her normal hiding and napping spots, and haven't found her. I easily freak out, and probably shouldn't be so worried because I'm sure she's around here somewhere. She's strictly an indoor cat, so I'm nervous that she somehow got out.

Oye.
I fret too easily.

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Good luck finding Amber! Although I'm sure she's just hiding somewhere new, but I understand easily freaking out when you can't find her. I do the same thing with my Kitty all the time!
<3 Kiersten

ShareThis