I love where I live

5.17.2011


Cause I see things like this in my front yard!

It's still raining here.. so far there hasn't been a break long enough for a pretty rainbow. I took this photo a couple weeks ago. Gosh it's so beautiful out here.. except right this minute. It's just rain, gloom, rain and more rain. I wish all of you could come visit and we could have a cookout and ride on the four wheeler and have drinks and sit by the fire.. ahhh! I can't wait!


Please come!?

P.S. I think Amber kitty is planning on posting another video diary this week.. I saw her snooping around my laptop today putting something together.. hmm ; ) Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Kiersten said...

Beautiful photo! And I wish I could come - unfortunately PA is entirely too far from MA....
Excited for Amber's next video!
<3 Kiersten

Alivia said...

I GET TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND! YESSSS!

Kelly said...

Id totally be there! You have a yard! And a view! And a four wheeler?!

ShareThis