- driving boyfriends big truck.
- trying to get in the truck with a fitted, non-stretchable skirt on.
- watching a biker struggle up a hill that is sometimes even difficult to drive up.
- surprise encounters with ex-employees at stop lights.
- UPS & Fedex delivery men.. who come when you're home.. but you don't need to sign.. do you surprise them by answering the door.. pretend your not home.. & then grab the package when they leave?!
- reading "friends" statuses &/or tweets & then wishing you didn't. Seriously.. TMI.
- our goggle cam
- parent observation week at the dance studio. Nuf said.
- when boyfriend shaves his face after a month of rocking the caveman.. & I don't recognize him.
A w e s o m e
- freeze pops.
- eating four or five freeze pops in a row.
- shopping for summer clothes & buying things on sale.
- spontaneous lunch dates with boyfriend.
- my Party Rock glasses (black & pink).. blog appearance to come!
- fresh cut flowers from our own yard.
- sitting with a glass of wine and the windows open after a long day.
- getting orange julius smoothies with my sister.
- babybel chesses. I could eat them for dinner.
- after asking my assistant where we stopped choreographing the recital dance, my little 4 year old dance student sang all the words to "Yellow Submarine" and when she got to the end of the chorus, she looked up with confidence and said, "that's where we are!"
- our grill which is temporarily living in our kitchen.. here we come cookouts with burgers, steak & yummy veggie kabobs.
Have an awkward & awesome list?! Share it here with Sydney from The Daybook.