A breath of fresh air.

8.03.2010

Something I never thought I would miss so much.
I'm home. 
We got back late Friday really early Saturday morning. Needless to say the last three days were busy/messy/hectic/the scariest that I've ever experienced. EVER. 
Hence the reason there has been no post since day forty-something describing them.
Sorry.

Anyway, the first thing I did when I step out of the car at 3 am on Saturday morning was look up at the wide open, dark blue sky. Millions of stars were shinning as if to say, "Where have you been?" I took a deep breath and for once in the past six weeks, felt like I could actually breath. When people debate about air really being able to "smell clean", it's true. If you've been to Union City, NJ and smelt the air that we have smelt walking down ninth avenue, trust me, any other place smells one hundred times cleaner. Yuck! No wonder I was having such trouble breathing.
For the past few days I've been secretly enjoying these deep breaths whenever I go outside. 

Sister's birthday is tomorrow. I'll be sure to share photographs from our family gathering/pizza party we are having.
 

Make sure you enjoy this last month of summer everyone!
: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You handled everything so great honey!! Very proud of you....love you! M

ShareThis