Beautiful weather, beautiful friends and 30 days left!

4.07.2010


I haven't been updating my blog as often as usual. I'm sorry. I've been busy with many great things! Like school, and getting through my last semester; Easter with my family; dancing; spending time outside; hanging out with friends; and many other things.

One thing that has really been happening lately is lack of motivation. I have NONE! I can't wait to be done with school because I don't even have the desire to go to classes anymore (I'll go anyway). I've always had some sort of driving force to get me through however, I think I am just bored with the routine of it. I still love my teachers, but I just feel like I'm over the college experience. I guess it's a good thing I'm about to graduate in 30 days, or I'd be in real trouble.

Here are a couple pictures of me and my sister on Easter. I love her!


Go out and enjoy the 85 degree weather!

No comments:

ShareThis