Happy Thanksgiving!

11.26.2009

This year I am thankful for:
being home
not having to think about senior performance
really good food made by my gram
a cute kitty
laughing
being healthy
happiness

As I get older, I realize how valuable family is. I look forward to every chance I get to see them. I love them. I think things like this take time to appreciate.. at least for me. Unfortunately I also think it takes loved ones being taken away to also see how precious days like today are. Laughing, eating and sharing stories make me so happy and excited to have such a wonderful family.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


PS. if you didn't hear - President Obama pardoned his turkey on behalf of his two daughters. It was sent to Disney to be the grand marshal in the parade today! I think that is wonderful!

No comments:

ShareThis