dear monday

5.21.2012

dear monday//thanks for being somewhat kind to me thus far. After this weekend, it was nice of you to let me sleep just a little bit longer than usual.


dear kitty cat//thank you for being cute and cuddly in the early morning hours. The head butting my hand till I pet you routine never gets old. And also - thanks for helping me with work.
p.s. if you're going to catch a mouse and bring it upstairs at 4am, could you at least kill it?
 
 

dear boyfriend//I love when you tell me how pretty I look when I'm dancing on stage. I love the kisses on my forehead early in the morning and the way you fluff my pillow when I'm too tired to function. 

dear fellow bloggers//thanks for doing things like this.


dear lavender soap//I need you in my life.. forever and always.


dear students//you make me so proud and I can't even explain. This weekend was magical. You are passionate, beautiful and individually special to me. Watching you dance gives me the proud mama feeling every time. I love you.




3 comments:

Freya Lily said...

I love when things are going well :)

Unknown said...

I have to say that this post just about made my day. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that other people actually like what I have to say. Monday's Mantra this week meant a lot to me, and it looks like it did to you too! Thank you so much for the sweet shout out, and the encouragement I needed to keep doing what I'm doing :)

xoxoxo,
Joelle

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

wait, your students are passionate?? hmmm ... where do I find some of those? I work with college students, maybe that's my problem? ;)

ShareThis