hey hey hey

2.03.2012

Meet my new glasses! I ordered them two weeks ago and was beginning to think that maybe the mail man saw them and thought that they were his style, so he kept them for himself.

I wear contacts 99.9% of the time but after I found that this website had prescription glasses for as little as $6.95 (no joke), I just had to order some. Mine were all crooked and scratch up anyway. Boyfriend and I thought that it might be too good to be true, since my order with shipping came to only $11 - but hey.. I'm sure we've wasted $11 on far less important things in our lives, right? A girl has got to see.

And look cute.



3 comments:

jessica said...

ONLY $11?? That's amazing! I have to check out this website! They look great on you :)

RavieNomNoms said...

Hi Girlie! I stumbled across your blog on Facebook and I had to come over and check this out. Your glasses are too cute! Have a great weekend! -Raven

Unknown said...

i am seriously amazed your glasses were only $11! they are so cute on you. i almost wish i still had to wear glasses so i could get a pair...

ShareThis