Weekly Gratitude

10.08.2011

I am just going to ignore the fact that I am insanely behind and try to pick up where I left off. I hope that is alright with you.

Pinned Image

This week was filled with many things to be grateful for. Here are just a few.

> Beautiful days like this. Warm breeze, windows open and sunshine.
> Chinese take-out on nights when it is absolutely i m p o s s i b l e to cook.
Yes it's possible for cooking to impossible.. am I right ladies?!
> Vintage buttons from gram!
> Coming home from teaching and seeing that boyfriend has dinner almost done.
> I couldn't be happier and more relieved that my very pregnant friend/boss Jen, is home from the hospital. She went in last week with stomach pains and after an exhausting week of tests and false alarms, is on bed rest at home. No baby yet, but they are both doing very well!
> My Mom and her awesomeness. And how she buys me pumpkin iced coffee when we go out.


Have a happy weekend!
Enjoy this gorgeous weather!

No comments:

ShareThis