NYC in two days : )

6.14.2010

If anyone has lived there, visited or experienced any kind of adventured in New York City, this post is for you!

I'm accepting advice, tips, stories, whatever you got about the big apple.
Since I will be living there for six weeks.
I've been there several times, but I know that there are certain "do's and don'ts" to living there!

All comments are welcome and much appreciated : )

(took this when I was there last summer - "The yellow ones DON'T stop!")

Also, I will be updating my blog with stories and what not when I'm in New York. So make sure you check it : )

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I already mentioned some of this to Alivia, but you should definitely check out:

The American Museum of Natural History (W 79th and Central Park West)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art (5th Ave)
The Dakota [where John Lennon lived and was shot] (W 72nd and Central Park West)
Strawberry Fields [John Lennon memorial] (In Central Park, entrance located across from The Dakota on Central Park West at W 72nd)

I'll try to think of some more!

ShareThis