hey

11.03.2012

Photobucket
Hey November. How nice to see you. Where have you been? What's new? I have to say that although I love me some hot, sunny weather, I wait all year to be able to walk outside and take in a giant gulp of your cool and refreshing air. So thanks for not disappointing.

With the new month, I've decided to go ahead and share some of my latest self reminders.

1// Remember the little things. Like how nice it feels to take a bath. How catching up with friends instantly lifts your spirits, and how time with family will always bring you back to where you need to be. The little things save you.
2// Have more faith. In myself. In the thought that things will always work out. In my decisions.
3// Quit overanalyzing for goodness sake. It's no good, no good, no good. It will only make things worse and drive you completely mad. Focus on the positive and sometimes just   l e t   i t   g o.
4// Put down the technology. Stop checking the phone every five minutes. Those emails can wait. That text message probably isn't important. There once was a time when I (& everyone else in the world) survived without it.
5// Write more letters. To relatives and friends that live far away. Just to say hello, to tell them something funny or to tell them about your day. Change it up and get reconnected.
6// Take care of yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
On another note - a couple of the girls are starting to molt. It's kind of an interesting look they've got going on with their bare-naked necks. Pictures & an update coming soon..

1 comment:

Katie said...

Every bit of this is exactly my thoughts. Especially this "3// Quit overanalyzing for goodness sake. It's no good, no good, no good. It will only make things worse and drive you completely mad. Focus on the positive and sometimes just l e t i t g o." But seriously I need to remember this. Hope you have a nice sunday!

ShareThis